Dragonlance Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance Legends

A World where Legends decide the Future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins?

Go down 

Do you want to see Role Play Reward Coins
Yes.
Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins? I_vote_lcap0%Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins? I_vote_lcap100%Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Other - Yes with conditions. Please Explain.
Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins? I_vote_lcap0%Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
ADM Clotho
Admin
ADM Clotho

Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins?   Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:11 pm

I have seen other servers use a system where players are given role play reward coins, and these can then be redeemed for various 'perks'

Do you think we need them?

This poll is to see if this is something we want here at Legends, or if it's something we can do without.

If the majority vote is 'Yes' then I will open a different thread with suggestions for what you can gain with them.
Back to top Go down

Would you like to see Role Play Reward Coins?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance Legends :: Server Info and Welcome Center :: Server Information and Announcements-
Jump to: