Dragonlance Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance Legends

A World where Legends decide the Future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merc Guilds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MyOwnDestiny

Merc Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Merc Guilds   Merc Guilds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 pm

I know there are some but there is no information regarding them. Is this an oversight or do you need someone to compile something? Let me know and I will gladly put something together. Thanks Very Happy

MOD
Back to top Go down
ADM Dark Angel
Admin
ADM Dark Angel

Location : The realm between awareness, dreams, nightmares and shadows ...

Merc Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merc Guilds   Merc Guilds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Merc guild like the theives guild is not a singular organisation or faction. They are both used as base templates for players to form their own adventuring companies or "groups" or to be played as independants or whatever concept the player or players decide (after speaking with admin first for approval).

An example would be a group of players who decided to base themselves out of Flotsam's merc guildhouse to organise a group of pirates or privateers, they would get together, form a RP and Story, get an approval from admin and off you go Wink Hope this helps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ADM Clotho
Admin
ADM Clotho

Merc Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merc Guilds   Merc Guilds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:06 pm

These are guilds or groups that are organized by players.

Send me a PM with the following information should you wish to form a guild group, and I'll add a link to it on the Mercenary Section.

Guild Name:
Membership Requirements:
Guild Leadership:
Guild Organization/Structure/Rank (if any):
Guild Summary:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merc Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merc Guilds   Merc Guilds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merc Guilds
Page 1 of 1