Dragonlance Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance Legends

A World where Legends decide the Future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OccamsRazor

OccamsRazor

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 am

Hello to you all!

I have found my way here through a few conversations with individuals and felt I would introduce myself to those who do not know me.

To begin, I have played NwN for about 8 years. I initially was active on action/PvP servers due to being a kid and enjoying the pace. As my passion for story-telling and writing flourished I found my way onto various role-playing servers. Through the years I believe I have hit almost all of the largest servers and many smaller, and have gotten around quite a lot. Wink

To me, the person. I am 21 years old, a student pursuing a Ph.D in Immunology/Virology in the future. Much of my time is spent working, so frequency of my presence is often limited, though I make time to feed the addiction. Hobbies of mine normally consist of reading, music (listening, or playing guitar/piano/vocals), sports/exercise, writing. As I am not the greatest at describing myself I will end quickly.

I look forward to getting to play with all of you, and hopefully the person behind the characters can be remembered when you run into the characters I play. I'm always open to tells as I love to get to know other players in the community. The game losses a lot fun unless you can play it with friends.

Best wishes, and I look forward to meeting you all when the server is up and stable.

~O.R.
Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance Legends :: OOC Area :: Real Life Banter and stuff-
Jump to: