Dragonlance Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance Legends

A World where Legends decide the Future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Ram

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackfarse1

blackfarse1

The Black Ram Empty
PostSubject: The Black Ram   The Black Ram Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:02 pm

A black ram, was found outside of the School of magic. Its throat was slit from ear to ear and resting on it's head was a small piece of parchment.

"Continue to investigate Death and you will find it. Do not test the Dark Lord, your black robe is pressing our boundaries."

Back to top Go down
blackfarse1

blackfarse1

The Black Ram Empty
PostSubject: Second warning   The Black Ram Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:10 am

A letter arrived via magical means at the School of Magic. sealed with gold wax and scrawled in a long black calligraphy the letter reads.

" Esteemed Magi of the Tower of High sorcery,

I can only assume my first letter was ineffectively delivered, as it would appear my message has fallen on deaf ears. It would seem we have a failure to communicate. Your black robe attacked the Dark Lords temple and more recently your white robe has attacked his servant. This poses a dilemma for the Faithful. We do not wish conflict with the Tower, so we will simplify the issue. For every attack, two innocents will be sacrificed. One in offering to Him, one to replinish his following. I hope we can continue to maintain a free forum of communication, this is most productive."

There is no signature but inclosed with the letter is a woman's copper pendent, crafted in a popular nightlund style, and a man's gold wedding band.

//edit: sent to wrong address Wink
Back to top Go down

The Black Ram
Page 1 of 1