Dragonlance Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance Legends

A World where Legends decide the Future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morier Viaonsah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evendithus

Evendithus

Morier Viaonsah Empty
PostSubject: Morier Viaonsah   Morier Viaonsah Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Morier Viaonsah MorierVIaonsah

Race: Silvanesti
Height: 5'8"
Build: Lean - maybe too lean.
Hair: Platinum
Skin: Paler, but dashed with the sun depending on the season.
Eyes: Dark Green to black pools

Morier Vioansah of House Mystic wavers almost perpetually between two emotions: rage and sorrow. As one of the last surviving elves from the Silvanost disaster, he mourns the loss of his home. The sight of one of his young kin, never again to see the beauty of Silvanost, is enough to make him want to immolate everything about him. He holds the elders of his race personally responsible for the fall of the forest nation, regarding them as weak and undeserving of a position of leadership.

This taught him his most valuable lesson... Power is everything. If one wants to live life by his own rules, he best make sure no one else can enforce their own. Unfortunately, Morier hasn't championed the ethical views of the rest of his race. Lust burns a hole in his mind every time a spell leaves his lips. Arcane knowledge is meant to be consumed and quickly. The ends of a scheme fit the means of the scheme.

He first sought out the Orders of High Sorcery to better his eldritch skills and hopefully re-establish his home. After intense schooling and a harrowing Test at Wayreth Tower, he donned the red robes of Lunitari with a new outlook on life and extremely poor health, part of his sacrifice to magic. One cannot serve two masters, and he paid dearly for the lesson.

Not a few days later, he traveled with the ranger, Daniel O'Malley, east to the abandoned magi tower, Losacrum, to help in the recovery of a particularly legendary dragon-slaying sword. In their adventure, Morier encountered the enslaved form of a Cyan Bloodbane, now turned dracolich. He had a deal for the elf: speak with the master of the Tower, some former magi by the name of Xenos, and gain unfathomable arcane power. The Silvanesti disappeared into the heights of the tower, intrigued by the offer. What really happened there? The mage doesn't speak of it openly. Did he sell his soul for cosmic might? It's anyone's guess. What is known though is that he returned to Wayreth wrapped in the embrace of the Black Moon.

Last edited by Evendithus on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evendithus

Evendithus

Morier Viaonsah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morier Viaonsah   Morier Viaonsah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:59 am

Log #25

The Secrets of Hunger...

My encounter with Xenos has left me...stronger? I've a better hand with necromancy than before. The brief touching of our minds was enough for me to wrest away some of the more advanced mechanics in the application of negative energy. Running through the Wayreth Forest allows me to test my knowledge more fruitfully than ever. Experience and practice never cease. Waves of hobgoblins, bandits, and gnolls wander the wood in search of mysteries or are they but illusion? Unfortunately for their renegades, they help me understand my mysteries more often than solving their own, illusion or not.

It's not like consuming a soul, no. It's hard to explain the experience. Most magi know when a spell is cast it has an almost addictive quality to it. Try consuming magic, consuming the stuff that manipulates reality. It's a strange sensation, more enjoyable than anything I've encountered. Each Tower delinquent brings me closer to my goal...

I've gained enough ability where I think I might be able to handle Tier 9 spells. One in particular...I think I have a good start on. When we traveled to Losacrum, I remember the screams. Screams of horror, wails of the dying. If I can focus the memory just right...I can lace negative energy into a sonic call and cut life threads by the dozens. I simply need to make the bridge by modifiying "Finger of Death" to channel appropriately in audio frequencies....

Last edited by Evendithus on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evendithus

Evendithus

Morier Viaonsah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morier Viaonsah   Morier Viaonsah Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Log #34

They've lured me into training a student...Lovely, yes? A strange experience, but not one without its merits. There goes the saying "one must learn to follow before one can lead." The Conclave has a strange way of trying to teach that lesson...

Despite what I construe to be political scramblings, Mr. Rift does well. He struggles with a concept now and again, but is eager to continue in his education and rarely, if ever, deviates from a lesson. He will do well in the structured life of the Tower, I feel. Taking a renegade might be difficult for him, but given time and his coming Test, we shall see. Oddly enough, I wish him the best. Every trial has its own heartache. I simply hope it doesn't leave him absolutely bitter as mine did....

--------------------------------------------

The screams are the key. Losacrum proves it. I'm sure of it.

I've taken to sitting in the training room in absolute blackness, conferring silently with our Lord. His appetite beats in my breast. Fitting, I think. The Devouring Dark. What better way to emulate him? Soon I'll need to find more than hobgoblins and gnolls to fit this "gift." I'm uncertain of what to make of it still. I feel my own life force ebb and flow with the hunger. I'd easily guess I shall not live to see the full lifetime of other elves, but some things are necessary. Remember the cries of the dying and meditate in the black.

Morier Viaonsah DarkMeditation

Yes...the screams. Lace the energy in the sound wave just right. Remember Losacrum....and Silvanost. A cry for all my rage, all my need to feed, and cut their threads. It comes slowly, but certainly.

Morier Viaonsah Screams

Last edited by Evendithus on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evendithus

Evendithus

Morier Viaonsah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morier Viaonsah   Morier Viaonsah Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Log #41

Chaos shall remain in his prison...For now. I have fulfilled my duty to the Order with the Mistress Veluthil's observation. Conclave has seen fit to grant my challenge to the Seventh Seat of our Order. Whether this is in light of my actions against Chaos' renegade or because of my continued teaching at the school has yet to be seen. I received a tome of powerful spells in preparation for the coming duel. I look forward to sating my hunger upon my adversary's head. Live or die...Nuitari's glory teaches us that the rightful will lead.

My students have done well. They have passed their Tests, seemingly without difficulty. Magus Rift, Magus Kenneset, and Magus Avel, all do me proud. Unfortunately, they are all White as well. They fail to see the truth of weakness...Such may be their undoing.

In light of this, I've another promising student. Lily Moonlight. She's knowledgeable, albeit a bit more "spirited" than my previous students. Perhaps I can tease this to find a more aggressive streak in her. It would be a pleasant change of pace to see a Black acolyte. She seems rather intent on becoming a White however. Rejoice..........

In more unique news, it seems the Chemoshi are intent on causing more problems. After dispatching a pair of their renegade with the help of a blue dragon unit ogre outside the Eld Manor and a hasty retreat due to the appearance of a death knight, the zombie cult leaves warning with the Tower. I've been instructed to seek out the Highmage's advice. As much as I can hope it results in a mass assault against the usurper position...I highly doubt it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morier Viaonsah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morier Viaonsah   Morier Viaonsah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morier Viaonsah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance Legends :: A Spindle of Tales :: Character Biographies and Journals-
Jump to: