Dragonlance Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance Legends

A World where Legends decide the Future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absences and Real Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ADM Dark Angel
Admin
ADM Dark Angel

Location : The realm between awareness, dreams, nightmares and shadows ...

Absences and Real Life Empty
PostSubject: Absences and Real Life   Absences and Real Life Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:32 am

If your going to be absent for awhile or busy with real life, this is where to post it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Evendithus

Evendithus

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Real Life   Absences and Real Life Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:48 pm

May or may not be in over the next few days as I'm heading home for the holiday. Seeing as I have a desktop, it all depends on where I can find net access and if I feel like lugging it around. Take care!
Back to top Go down
Evendithus

Evendithus

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Real Life   Absences and Real Life Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:43 am

Ok...I did haul it with me. No absences.
Back to top Go down
blackfarse1

blackfarse1

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Real Life   Absences and Real Life Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:02 pm

hey guys. i'll be absent for a bit. going out of town this week and wont have internet but i'll take this time to finally finish up the RP posts i've been working on. see ya'll on monday Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBlackVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Real Life   Absences and Real Life Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Though the server's down, I still feel it's courtesy to let everyone know that the very earliest I will be on-server again is Tuesday, because that is SUPPOSED to be the day of my last final exam, and this entire weekend is officially crunch time. So.
Back to top Go down
ADM Dark Angel
Admin
ADM Dark Angel

Location : The realm between awareness, dreams, nightmares and shadows ...

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Real Life   Absences and Real Life Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Well I can say for certain that this past week has been a serious pain where the sun does not shine Mad I've finally moved into my new apartment which did not have any working cable or phone service, believe that? Had to get the maintenance to rewire the entire home! Good news is I am back online and fully set up to have server running again. On the flip side my procedure in Chicago is in the morning, it's outpatient surgery and I will be back tommorow night in which (provided I'm not doped up out of my mine Laughing) I'll have server both updated and back online.

I sincerly apologise to everyone who has been awaiting patiently for both the server and any news of my well being Smile
Back to top Go down
blackfarse1

blackfarse1

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Real Life   Absences and Real Life Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Sorry for not posting my absence all. my internet went down over a week ago followed by the death of my comp. just got it back up and running today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Real Life   Absences and Real Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absences and Real Life
Page 1 of 1